Here are some amazing random cool stuff that I found on the internet this week - just click and enjoy
Thanks for reading!
1. BuzzFeed - With its well-curated content and handling of sensational topics in a sensitive way, BuzzFeed has become an epitome of genuine parallel publishing on web. It’s a website that brings you awesome updates and features from across the globe. The best part is that BuzzFeed has regional versions too, where you can find content that is related to your surroundings. It doesn’t matter whether you’re an avid reader or a movie junkie or a social maniac, you will have find something interesting on BuzzFeed. It’s not only about articles and GIFs but also about some interesting videos too.
2. Crossfade - Do you want to create a unique audio track consisting of your favorite songs? It doesn’t matter where you’d find those tracks from. Crossfade lets you create a multi-platform audio track and play it along. Suppose you have found two music videos on YouTube and Vimeo and one song from SoundCloud. Won’t that be great if you can add them into a single playlist and listen to them? Well, just paste the URLs at Crossfade and it will download and create the playlist for you. Once added, you can save your playlist for later playback as well. If you are a music lover, this is a great feature.
3. Reddit - When compared to Facebook or Twitter, Reddit isn’t that popular among the common public. But, for any person who has some interest, Reddit is for you. But, you have to make sure that you don’t get too excited and addicted about the person. What makes Reddit ‘Reddit’ is not just the variety of content you find there but also the interaction and comments. There are some serious and funny discussions going on in Reddit and you are even awarded points when someone likes your content. It’s a whole new world and a great place to spend time when you’re bored.
4. Uncrate - The website hosts over 9000 products only for men. The products range from vintage motorcycles to jackets to Bluetooth earbuds. A very cool site to check out before your next shopping spree.
5. ZergNet - ZergNet does not offer its original content but hosts the content from the best publishers around the world. The content mainly focuses on movies, tv-series and other entertainment related stuff. A good place to discover quality articles.
If you have enjoyed this week's brief but carefully curated walk through the web, please feel free to share or forward this email.
Still want more ?
Project Close Checklist
You finally delivered the project and had the go live drinks. The team is now breaking up but there are a few things the project manager needs to do to make sure the project is closed and wrapped up. These are grouped into:
Scope management- did everything get delivered
Risk and issues- what is still outstanding
Financials- did everything get paid ?
Resources- have resources been re assigned ?
Documentation & archiving
Further reading you can check out my blog.
For articles articles on projects, you can read more here.
Video: How to price your project
Project delivery checklist
PMO Project checklist
Starting up a project a checklist of 101 things to think about
You may also find some of the tools and templates that I have used to deliver projects for startups here, including the most popular item in the store, a project quote tool that helps you build a fully costed project commercial model. You can find it here.